CRESTON — The main stage will be rocking at this year's 63rd annual Creston Booster Days being held Sept. 13-15.
New in 2019 will be a beer garden at the Booster Days for guests 21 and older, and this year's music entertainment lineup includes many exciting local band favorites, including Morning Maple, Vodka Boys and Southern Ride.
On Saturday, Sept. 14 the beer garden, hosted by Flight Deck Bar & Grill, will open at 1 p.m. and will remain open throughout the day until 9 p.m. Morning Maple is slated to play on the main stage from 6-9 p.m. Saturday night leading up to the big fireworks show at 9 p.m.
The beer garden will open up on Sunday from 1-6:30 p.m. with the Vodka Boys scheduled to perform from 1-3:30 p.m. and Southern Ride playing from 4-7 p.m. to close out the festival.
In addition, the carnival midway will be open from 1-9 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 14 and from 1-6:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Other highlight events during the three-day festival include the the following:
• Friday (5:30 p.m.)- Lil' Miss and Mr. Creston contest
• Saturday (7-10 a.m.)- Pancake Breakfast
• Saturday (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.)- Car Show
• Saturday (11 a.m.)- Mud Volleyball
• Saturday (12:30 p.m.)- Kiddie Parade
• Saturday (2 p.m.)- Big Auction
• Saturday (4 p.m.)- Eliza Petry on stage
• Saturday (5-9 p.m.)- Bingo
• Sunday (9 a.m.)- Community Church Service and Cederholm Award
• Sunday (12:30 p.m.)- Main Street Parade
• Sunday (1-4 p.m.)- Garden Tractor Pull
• Sunday (2 p.m.)- Vintage Baseball
• Sunday (2-5 p.m.)- Bingo
• Sunday (7 p.m.)- Raffle Drawing