CRESTON — The Creston-Dement Public Library is hosting the first ever Christmas in Creston celebration on Saturday, Dec. 1.
Local businesses and entities will be open to bring spread some Christmas cheer, crafts, music, treats and fun, including a visit from Santa.
There will also be chances to win raffle prizes by visiting and participating at each of the events around town.
The schedule of events is as follows:
• Creston-Dement Public Library will be open from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. offering assorted crafts and items for sale.
• Santa will be at the Village Gazebo from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Village Hall will be open from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. so all participating or waiting for Santa will have a place to step in and keep warm.
• Creston Fire Station will be open 11 a.m.-2 p.m. giving helpful tips on holiday safety
• Headon and Son will be open 9 a.m.-4 p.m. offering many samples to offer those visiting around town
• Panache Salon will be open from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and have crafts and items for sale
• Booster Hall will be open from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. offering hot chocolate and cookies, and make sure to stick around for the announcement of the gingerbread house winners
• Roadhouse Antiques will be open 10 a.m.-5 p.m. with a wide variety of Christmas décor for sale
• Records and Memories: Vintage Vinyl and More will be open from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. selling various items.
Please contact the library at 815-384-3111 for more information and look for flyers to be coming home from school with the students.
* Sponsored post